Friday, April 20, 2007

Momma and Poppa bought me a convertible!!



It's official. I have moved out of my infant carrier and into my convertible car seat. Mommy spent a lot of time researching car seats and took me to the store to see which one suited me best. She knew my time in the carrier was coming to an end. I was growing by leaps and bounds and needed more room! A few weeks ago, mommy and poppa took me to the store and checked the seats out one last time. They decided on the Britax Marathon. The patterns are nothing to write home about. And it has to be gender neutral so the next baby can use it to. Not that I see a reason to worry about the next baby - I'm sure I will always be everyone's favorite baby!! My favorite part of the new car seat is the long strappy thing - i love to chew on it.

No comments: