How cute am I??
Gosh - time really flies when you are 8 months - well now 9 months! I am officially 9 months today! At 9 months, I am crawling, pulling up with furniture, cruising full speed ahead and standing on my own! wow! i am a busy (an talented!) girl :) I have - according to mom - the world's best gigggle. She and poppa love to listen to me giggle. and i will laugh at just about anything. I love to see hugo the wonder mutt get excited and bark and jump around. As long as he keeps his tail away from me, i could watch him jump around all day. he is a lot of fun. I laugh at mommy dancing with me and at poppa playing hide and seek. I am a very happy baby. I wonder what month 9 will have in store for me?? Anyone have any guesses? will i walk? will i run? feed myself, get more teeth? It's hard to say but my mommy will keep you updated! As always - here are my 9 month pictures! Every month it gets harder and harder for mommy to get these pictures. I am on the move so I crawl away, eat the paper, etc. But she does manage to get at least one good one! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment