
My little girl is almost three! three! With each passing birthday I think she gets more beautiful! she has an independent streak 6 miles wide, the best giggle and the most beautiful brown eyes, that I'm sure she will wish blue or green when she is older! She loves her brother most of the time and they are just now starting to play together. Her favorite things are: mcdonalds cheeseburgers, stella (her doll), anything my little pony and strawberry shortcake. She loves to color and draw too. She will be starting pre-school soon. I am happy she is going and sad in a way. School will have her for the next 17+ years, i'd like to keep her to myself now. But i also know how important education is and how benifical early education can be. And it will give Lucas and I some mommy and me time too!
No comments:
Post a Comment