Saturday, October 18, 2008

2 months already??!!



Posted by Picasa

wow - can anyone believe that I, lucas michael, am 2 months old?? My mommy can't believe it - she is always telling me that I am growing way too fast! She also says I am very expressive - i have many many faces and am trying to use my voice for more than crying. i have excellent head control and i am quite nosey, i love to look around and see just what is going on. I look around so much i already have the baby bald spot on the back of my head! I love to look for my big sister amelia. She is always up to something. whether it is doing the shimmy shimmy shake or climbing on the table, she is full of mischeif. I have officially outgrown my 0-3 month clothes and officially wear a 3-6 months. this is about a month ahead of where Amelia was at this age. I took a car ride over to see Dr. Nancy and she was quite impressed with me. I had to receive some of my shots too - i was not happy about that. My big sister Amelia received one and she barely wimpered. she is really brave - i hope to be that brave one day! My official 2 month stats:
weight: 13lbs 8oz
length: 24 3/4 inches






No comments: