Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Chuckie Cheese: the experience

We were recently invited to go to CC with my first babysitter Linda. Linda homeschools her kids, so this was a field trip for them! Of course mommy and I were excited to go as well. This would be my first trip to CC. Linda's cousin came with her kids too. Once we got there, we had pizza for lunch. it was yummy! then Chuckie himself cam out. I was not cool with that! In fact, I screamed hsterically when he tried to get close to me. By scream, i do mean top of my lungs crying. and in response, chuckie tried to get closer to me. Mommy had to ask him to back up so i would settle down. other than that, i rode the cliffford ride, a pony, played a bowling game and in general ran around. I did keep an eye out for that giant rat. he was not getting near me again!








No comments: