Sunday, March 04, 2007
Off to see pastor Kim!
Today mommy and I got up early so we could get all dressed up and go see pastor Kim! I love going to see her! Church service was great! I was on my best behavior. I wore my dress that my Nana bought me. Everyone stopped to see me on the way out and told me how cute I looked! I love getting dressed up and going to church. And after church I got to see my Buela! Grandpa Butch came over too. Buela was so happy to see me - she kept hugging me and kissing me! We played for a long time while grandpa butch made a lot or noise in the living room. He was sanding our doorway for us. We all had lunch together after that! It was a great Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment