Monday, October 30, 2006

one foot, two foot



Amelia has discovered the TV. I knew it would happen but not this early! It doen't matter what she is doing, if she hears music or a bright color flashes up on the screen she will turn her head and crane her neck to see the TV. I don't want a TV junkie on my hands so through out the day i will turn it off. I have also started to turn on disney, noggin and such. i think these programs were designed to drive parents crazy. For example, i watched little einsteins with amelia one morning. it was Jump for Joey. Leo, Annie, Quincy, June and Rocket embark on a mission to help a Joey get to an animal talent show on time so he can show off his special talent: jumping. On their journey through the Outback, the team meets koalas, snakes and rainbow lorikeets. Music - Carmen Suit no. 1, Les Toreadors.” by Georges Bizet. Art - Aborigine Art. For anyone else who has not seen little einsteins, they focus on one music selection and sing a song to it. not too bad right? wrong. this particular selections song went "jump joey jump, jump, jump joey jump". As you can imagine I sang this little diddy in my head all day long! Amelia did seem to enjoy it though! She was mesmerized by the TV! I have added a pic of amelia in her bouncer and of bootylicious in her bouncer. For some reason, Booty thinks she should be able to sleep in the bouncer when Rosie is not in it!

No comments: